The cast and I will pick them. I haven’t finished accepting & reviewing apps yet since the 4th replacement won’t be coming in until the next ep.
Of course it would! Just sign up for the site and you can apply that way.
Hosted By Shattered
Hey y’all! So due to so many girls leaving already, the BGC4 cast has asked for a 4th Replacement!
If you would like to apply to be a replacement, find a girl, go to the Casting Thread, fill the application out, and PM it to me ASAP.
MAKE THEM GOOD/DETAILED PLS. The more you talk in your apps, the more likely you are to get chosen.
I’d say it’s definitely worth reading, there were a lot of good storylines and characters and the drama wasn’t too petty. A lot of them were hilarious too.
1. Bria - Definitely the star of the season. She came in as a replacement with Mazelea and ended up running the house within a matter of like, 2 episodes. The rivalry between her and Tati between which one was going to run the house was pretty flawless to watch. She was like Cat x10.
2. Tati - Was definitely one of my favorites from the beginning. She was the HBIC for a while and we got to learn about her. She lost some momentum near the middle of the season where Bria came in and I think that’s what kinda allowed Bria to take all of her friends and turn them against her. But she was still a great character and the Bria/Tati rivalry plus the whole drama with Krystal fucking up her bed to them becoming forced friends on the outs of the house were great.
3. Chiara - Although she had her moments, she was probably the most turnt up girl that season. She got into SO many fights and she had a lot of star quality at the beginning of the season. We didn’t get to learn much about her tho and see her develop as a character outside of her feud with Belinda and getting into fights almost every episode before she got kicked out. That final fight with Belinda outside of Drake’s recording studio tho was epic.
4. Krystal - Probably the most developed character this season and maybe out of all the seasons. She came into the house and was kind of an instigator in her own way by stealing the girls’ men in the clubs, being annoying, cosigning etc. and she quickly became Public Enemy #1. The girls were pretty much just shitting on her for a while and at first she was kind of the type to just brush it off but she learned to start standing up for herself which led up to her final brawl with Bria getting revenge on her for jumping her, which got her sent home. Her player hadn’t even seen BGC before so it’s funny that he was one of the best that season.
5. Belinda - Probably the realest of the group. A chill, tatted west coast lesbian. She kind of reminds me of a Flo/Paula type; she was kind of in the background and tried to steer clear of the drama/didn’t start drama, but when it came to her she handled it no problem. Loved her feud with Chiara; they fought on the first night and were always beefing hard but at one point they learned to be cordial. Chiara had a mouth tho so it wasn’t long before Belinda had to whoop her ass again.
6. Mazelea - A lot of the stuff she did was pretty unrealistic and not really something that would be allowed or seen on BGC, but I still appreciated her character. She had the whole house against her, but she kind of brought it on herself by treating Bria foul the first day they met as the new replacements. She was like a Janelle but 10x more bougie and 10x more hated. She had to be kicked out because she called a male friend to punch Chiara in the club, which is ridiculous and would never happen but still pretty hilarious that that was even a thought.
7. Nikki - On her first day in the house as Replacement #3 the girls wanted to haze her by ignoring her, but Krystal took it too far and ended up getting her ass beat outside of the limo and Nikki quickly sided with Bria’s crew. She was pretty much a follower as well under Bria’s wing and helped jump Krystal but she had her own issues with Krystal so I don’t blame her. I wish she would have stayed longer tho cause I feel like she would have been a good character, but her player wasn’t invested so he had her quit the show.
8. Shaylynn - Huge follower. She pretty much played the background for the entire season, followed Tati when she ran the house and then jumped ship when Bria came in, and was a huge instigator, jumping in on arguments and throwing drinks, jumping Krystal, etc. For some reason I still found her slightly entertaining tho and kinda based Chantelle BGC4 off of her, just put my own spin on it.
9. Ashela - She didn’t do much for the short time she was there, but she went out with a bang for sure for those racist comments and Krystal blaming the bed on her.
10. Sydney - Irrelevant. We didn’t get to see much of her since she came in late. I think she could have developed into a good character tho had the season finished.
11. Levy - Irrelevant. She came in as one of the last replacements and didn’t get into any drama before the season died.
12. Rachel - Irrelevant. She didn’t post more than like 10 times before I had to kick her out and leave a Catya-style note for being inactive. She did fight Belinda on the first night tho because of Belinda slightly jumping Chiara.
It’s just been gorgeous outside every day so like…
Exactly how I’m feeling.